Its about a different perspective

Its about a different perspective
It’s amazing when those who think they like free speech turn away when questioned. Extremist views on the nature of things grant nothing but extremism itself. You want to live in grey, then stop pushing and advertising an ideology, for as soon as a person speaks their mind, they are making their opinion...MD / The photo represents the naive thinking that one can think in an unconscious grey state of mind: you cannot think in an unconscious state (thinking is an effort). I am not sure where some get their expert titles from! The grey area represents those who think grey areas is where safety should be. Status Quo is the alternative solution that may emerge over time in following of those who think they know all. An head up arse is just where some people thrive...sorry

Zero Harm

Zero Harm, why don’t we remove every worker from every sector, because everyone has some form of issue that can cause a possible litigation. I.e. Joe, whose pet dog just died should not come to work this week because, his mind is not on the job; Penny, who is a week behind in rent should not come to work either, she’s a potential risk; There’s John, he drinks a few beers every day after work, he must be a alcoholic and have depression, he’s a risk; There is the new 18 year old receptionist Tina, she just broke a nail, she is “really”upset and should go home...and then there is me, I seem to be drinking too much coooofffffeeeeee at work of late which might say I am tired or overworked. Maybe in some way the coffee machine the company has installed should have a sign on it saying; only drink 1 coffee a day, 10 is too many...but hang on, isn’t coffee likened to a drug, so maybe if I fell down the stairs because I was “incofficated”, there might be a good chance I could sue the company...mmm, I should delete this last sentence and keep it for if I every do fall down the stairs. I can see it now, $300,000 coming my way because the company failed to provide a healthy workplace by supplying a drug that increased my heart rate and dehydrated my brain, which caused me to misjudge the steps.